Chubby cheeks and chubby belly on the Belle Harbor beach holding big sister Bella. In reference to the comment made on the previous post, don't confuse this Bella with the baby belly from the previous post.
As unnatural as I look in this picture holding Bella, I've come a long way. See, months ago I would have called a child of this age an infant. (I even insulted a coworker recently when she brought her 26 month old into the office. I asked, how old is your baby? She said, "Umm, who's baby?" Now I realize that Bella is closer to a teenager than a baby. Isn't Bella just the cutest in this picture? Begging her mom to get her away from this strange, large man. I'm sure her younger sister Rachel will grow up to be an equally beautiful Belle Harbor beach babe.
(I need to say something nice otherwise their mom will beat me up. Rachel and Bella are Meri's best friend's Andrea's two daughters. Thankfully for Max, there are plenty of older women to choose from among Meri's friends' kids).
Fashion Credits: Hat, Pirate's Bight, Norman Island; Sunglasses, Maui Jim; Shirt, North Face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ed -- Nice save. Well, played.
ReplyDelete