...and pooped like a champ. For that, we have no photos, thankfully. But we all had a good laugh as Max managed to get everything dirty. I think that the co-op laundry fund is going to see a sharp increase in deposits over the next couple of months.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
The Resnicks Visit
During the exciting visit by Rob and Clare, Max...
...slept on Rob,
...slept on Clare,
...ate with Clare and Meri,
...and pooped like a champ. For that, we have no photos, thankfully. But we all had a good laugh as Max managed to get everything dirty. I think that the co-op laundry fund is going to see a sharp increase in deposits over the next couple of months.
...and pooped like a champ. For that, we have no photos, thankfully. But we all had a good laugh as Max managed to get everything dirty. I think that the co-op laundry fund is going to see a sharp increase in deposits over the next couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What do you mean by "deposits?"
ReplyDelete