One day that doesn't make it to the top of that list is Ground Hog's Day. Well, what better way to embrace the fact that Max was born on Ground Hog's Day then to give him a ground hog puppet that's bigger than he is. The teeth alone are like the size of Max's hands! Yes, it is weird, but we are very grateful for Aunt Alyssa's rescued ground hog puppet! It was rescued from a bad Bill Murray movie that I felt like I saw 200 times. Anyway, we've added it to the stuffed animal collection. I just hope this isn't the one to give him nightmares like white turtles gave me nightmares when I was younger. (It turned out, white turtles were excellent "Ed repellent" in my early years. Ask my loving sister Liz).
Also, does this pose look at all familiar?

Why do I always have a crazed look in my eye in your recent pictures of me?
ReplyDeleteAs I recall, there was only one green turtle utilized by Liz to effectively keep you out of her room. She simply put the turtle in the doorway to her room and it stopped you in your tracks. And if that was traumatic, thankfully you do no recall the lobster incident. Dad put live lobsters on the kitchen floor to crawl around for your viewing pleasure. Unfortunately, the result was screaming and a leap up his legs and into his arms. The extensive and expensive therapy sessions seemed to have resolved that trauma. You now enjoy lobster. The sweet revenge is throwing them in the boiling water!
ReplyDelete