The big day came and went without incident. More tears were shed by Max's mom and grandmothers than Max. He must get his tough attitude from his mother, not me. Thanks to everyone for attending, we really appreciate it. I know I missed a few people and didn't get a chance to say hello to everyone. Thanks to our parents for putting together a great affair. (Where did the extra champagne go? Mom? Surely some of the extra wine made it back to Syosset). Rumor has it that the food came from a place called Max's -- can that be right? Many of the extra cookies made it back to our place, that's for sure.
At our doctor's appointment this past week, our pediatrician said that Dr. Greenbaum, the mohelet, aka brisdoctor.com does "great work". What that means, I'm not so sure. I'd hate to learn what "bad work" looks like. In any event, she was great and everyone is doing well. I'll have to check with my father later on to check in on him. Those front row seats are an honor? I'm glad Meri and I were safely seated stage right.
Below are a few pictures from the bris. Click on one to see more detail. Thanks to Romy and Andrew for taking pictures for us. I'm sure Max will appreciate them later in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment