Saturday, February 23, 2008

Vic and Gail Visit

In this unposed photo, grandparents Vic and Gail are watching Max in his happiest state: eating. It always safe to be around Max when he eats, no complaints, just cute little noises. The resulting thundah from down undah can be a bit unpleasant, both for Max and his parents, but hey, I've had years of practice dealing with these situations. Clearly I can offer some assistance with that. In any event, we had a nice visit with my parents. My mom brought cookies, sauce, meatballs and sausage. Part of the exciting visit included a walk up to Lenny's for some sandweeches. Meri didn't like the threatening skies, so the walk was more of a slow jog. No matter. The Bugaboo can handle it. (More on that in a later post).






In this nicely framed shot taken by Vic, you can see Meri and I posed under the apartment's new awning. (Now that I'm on the board, I ordered the fabric to match the vest Clare got me at the LL Bean store years ago). Truthfully, Max isn't in this picture. We left Max home while we got lunch that day, but we wanted to fit in with all the cool UWS parents and bring our Bugaboo to Lenny's -- baby or no baby!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment