
Can a pacifier be considered a toy? If so, is it for the parents or the baby? Max loves his two pacifiers. Heck, me and Meri LOVE the two pacifiers. One pacifier is features the Duke logo. The other one is, well, a slightly pale blue color, closely resembling the color of a team about nine miles away from Duke. Did we mention Duke is the #2 basketball team in the country so far? Seriously, they are. Here's a plug for SI to prove
it. In any event, the Duke pacifier was one of the first gifts Max received. Now, we'll have to be sure watch Duke games for the rest of his life to live up to the early expectations set by John and Leslie, who also provide a whole Duke ensemble. I guess this also means at some point I should follow sports besides Duke basketball and Steeler's football. No, I'm not a Steeler's fan, but I drink beer with one every now and again during football season. (John typically buys, so it's worth listening to the banter). Maybe I'll even get an SI subscription now that I have a son. I wonder, will I get a Giants fleece with my order? A Giants commemorative football? Maybe an Eli bobblehead?
Only time will tell where his sports allegiances will lie. My guess, however, it'll be Mets and Jets if his mother has a say about it. Oh yes, and Duke basketball. The Knicks? Who are we,
Spike Lee?
No comments:
Post a Comment