Sunday, February 17, 2008

Max Smiles!

OK, I'm not one of those nut jobs who thinks my kid, at two weeks, can compose poetry, hit a home run, program a computer and cook dinner for his mother and father. I do think that I'm a father with a camera with a fast shutter speed. So I can capture funny faces from time to time that may resemble a frown, a laugh, a smile or a yawn. In this case, the fast shutter speed captured what appears to be a smile on little Max. Then again, it may have been the face he makes in between burps or hiccups. Or, it may indeed be a laugh as he poops on mommy's lap. (Wouldn't you smile, too, if that were the case?) Whatever it is, the camera caught it and he looks good. Grandmothers, print this picture out, show your friends and make up your own story!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Of COURSE he's smiling! All his needs are met, he's got no worries, he doesn't have to work, he's got a cool name, he's cute, and tribes of people already love him. If that's not worth cranking out one smile, then what is??? Heck, if he wasn't smiling, I'd be afeared he was taking after someone ELSE in the family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he finally got over that "Bris" thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed and Meri,
    We are thrilled for you and your whole family on the birth of your adorable son, Max. Being a grandmother of three, with another on the way, I can tell you that he is definitely smiling. We look forward to seeing him soon.
    Barbara and Mickey Madden

    ReplyDelete