Last night a Sonos saved my life
Last night a Sonos saved my life, yeah
'Cause I was sitting there crying to death
But in one breath Raffi came on
The combination of Sonos, Rhapsody and this guy named Raffi have been a lifesaver for me. Everyone that knows me and listens to me knows that I love my Sonos and Rhapsody and I'm as anti-iTunes as you can be. But enough about that here, if you want to learn more about digital media, go here. Anyway, with Sonos and Rhapsody I have access to millions of songs. And, it helps me identify songs that I didn't even know existed. So earlier last week when Max went into a fit, I went to Rhapsody, went to children's music, subgenre lullabies and then chose "top tracks". Well, this guy Raffi was the number one artist. "Who the hell is this guy?", I thought. Well, I don't care who he is as long as the music doesn't stop. Max loves it. Among his favorites are Baby Beluga and Willoughby Wallaby Woo. And if Max likes 'em, I like 'em. Three weeks ago I didn't even know there was children's music on rhapsody. I also thought that A&D was imitation A&W root beer. (For those that don't change diapers, it's sorta like a yellowy brown goop, actually resembling the color of root beer, that you put on his privates). Now I'm rambling... In conclusion, when Max is good, I now let him pick his own music on the other wonderful miracle in my life, Sonos. See picture, below:

No comments:
Post a Comment