Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Reader Mail

Dear Continuing Tales of Max Henry Editor,

I was recently cleaning out my old musty attic when I came across some pictures of someone close to me. These baby pictures are taken when my husband Rob was a mere three weeks old. Do you think that my Rob and your Max can be related? Brothers, perhaps? Maybe distance cousins?

Sincerely,

Reader Clare






Dear Clare,

I damn near fell off the couch looking at these pictures. It was like one of those "ripped from the headlines" X-Files episodes. I think that there is a shocking resemblance between your Rob and our Max. Though the facial features are quite similar, I notice a lot more heft in the diaper region in the photo on the left. Did Rob always have a large waist? Or was this a fully loaded diaper? He's a bit rotund in that area, much more so than our Max. But then again, Max is a growing boy. Give him a couple of weeks.

- Ed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I think that the camera adds 10 pounds in the diaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ed and Dear Clare,

    It seems that Rob and Max are related. They both have dark hair and similiar features.

    Time will tell

    Great Alice

    ReplyDelete