Monday, February 4, 2008

Time to Go Home!

Yes Elle, it's not Burberry, but it's still darn cute. Max had his fashionable navy blue outfit on in time to get out of the hospital. (First off, expecting fathers, understand that getting out of the hospital isn't as easy as express check out from the Marriott. All total, it was about a 90 minute affair. Something tells me I'm going to have a lot more patience very soon.) Max looked great, he behaved -- everything went smoothly on the way home. We even got a great swag bag, full not of jewels and gadgets, but of coupons and formula. Very exciting. Hey, I love free stuff, even if I can't use it.

While it wasn't intentional, he matched the car and car seat quite well. Another note for expecting fathers... The LATCH system is very easy to install. It's practically impossible to mess up. As Lori told me, even Jason could do it on his own.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment