Saturday, April 5, 2008

More Central Park Shots

We spent about 4 hours in Central Park today. Here, Andrea took a few family pictures for us in the "Adventure Playground" at 68th Street. In about 2 years, Max will make me crazy as he climbs up and down concrete structures in this playground. Until then, there's a more low-key playground adjacent to this one w/ slides about 18" long. No chance of injury for that one. We were glad Andrea and family arrived to take this picture. I got some free advice from Alex, the Wall Street guru. (Well, it wasn't free, but I'm not about to tell you all what it cost me outside of a few quarters for their parking meter. Otherwise, Alex and I will be in jail.) Plus, we got to see Rachel's new hair style. Enough about that, below are some great shots. In the second photo, Baby Bella's hand protrudes from the lower part of the frame. She was saying to Max at the time, "Make love to the camera Max, work it baby, work it!". I think that did the trick.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment