Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Call for Help

It's funny... When Max and I are alone together, he's always trying to call his mother for help. One day, as soon as she left, he picked up the phone to call her. I think he wanted to complain that I wasn't feeding him enough or not changing him fast enough, but it's hard to tell for sure. He could have wanted to order a pizza for all I know. He obviously realized that while he could dial, he couldn't do so reliably enough to contact his mother. Then, he also realized he couldn't speak, so he then grabbed my Blackberry. Still, even that was in vain since he couldn't manipulate the keyboard.

Of course, I'm making all this up. For now, the only real passion I can share with Max at this point is my love of technology. Once the weather gets warmer, we'll make visits out east to spend time with boats. Once he gets a bit older, we'll take him for long bike rides. For now, we'll stick gadgets in his hands until he does something slightly resembling cute. I'll keep trying!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment