Monday, July 21, 2008

Exersaucer = Baby Heaven

I thought that the Exersaucer assembly process would take about 15 minutes at most. Well, after emptying the box and finding countless screws, plastic widgets, wheels and springs and other doohickeys I finally got it assembled in a little over an hour. In the words of Jeff, Owen's dad, "Springs? Once I saw springs, I knew I was in trouble!" Max really loves it, it's unreal. In fact, if the thing didn't take up half of our living room / dining room / kitchen, I'd insist that we take it with us everywhere we go. [I'd strap it to the roof of my car, but too bad I sold the Thule roof rack.]




Max's favorite game with the Exersaucer is to see how much stuff he can stick in his mouth in 60 seconds. Often, he spins around so fast that he gets dizzy. While that may be a slight exaggeration, he does go round-and-round and jump up and down incessantly -- thanks in part to those four really big springs. Unfortunately, he can't figure out how to get the butterfly into his mouth. Hopefully he'll master this trick in a few weeks so he can teach that overweight insect a thing or two.









PS: To all of you that make fun, what's that on the TV? Is that some sort of sports programming on the TV? You bet it is. We do watch sports around here and since Meri can't work the remotes, you'll have to believe that I put the Mets - Yankees game on TV. And no worries Grandpa Rob, Max is wearing the orange and navy blue T-shirt.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment