Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Erik, A Natural?

Who knew Erik was a natural? I was off one Friday and Erik decided to head uptown during his lunch break. I had know idea that this bachelor was so good with kids. Through a typical mix up -- "Which apartment are you in now? Fifth floor or tenth floor?" -- Erik arrived while I stepped out looking for him. I was in the lobby while he was headed up from the fifth floor to the tenth floor. {Editor's Note: For those that don't understand what I'm talking about, we used to live on 5, now we live on 10. And the poor woman who lives on 5 still receives visitors, callers and mail for us.} Erik pranced right in, sweet-talked his way past Natasha and grabbed Max. Clearly Max was OK with this new visitor from downtown.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment