Tuesday, July 22, 2008

120,000 Trees Grow in Brooklyn...

...and now two Saporitos. I can't take credit for this line, Andrea used it in her moving announcement when they first moved to Brooklyn. We recently visited Andrea, Alex and the girls. I give you a run down of the top-10 best things about our visit.


10) It was a fast ride from home to their place from the UWS.

9) The FDR drive provided some nice views of the waterfalls in the East River. (Maybe they're nicer to look at in the evening hours).

8) Andrea put out a nice spread.

7) Max got lessons on how to stand up on his own from Rachel (left) and Isabella.




6) Parking was a breeze in Park Slope! Only one circling of the block was needed and I quickly found two spots. I even squeezed into the smaller one, thanks to the back-up sensors on the car.



5) I got a chance to watch Rachel, who's a few months ahead of Max, so I can better understand what developmental milestones are soon approaching. "Tripoding" was something that Dr. Softness talked about and Rachel has it down to a science. It's good to learn from the best!


4) We got Max to finally wear sunglasses, albeit pink ones that belong to Bella:




3) I figured out where John and Leslie have moved to, so next time, we can triple the child fun and Max won't have to be the smallest kid at the party.


2) See number 8, above.



1) And the best reason to go to Andrea's place is to get your diaper changed with an incredible view of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. You can see the Empire State Building above Max's left elbow in the picture below. At our place, Max is lucky to see a pigeon in the adjacent building, and that's about it!








No comments:

Post a Comment