In another July first, we took Max on his first carousel ride in Greenport. It's actually a pretty good bargain. Kids under 4 ride free, so Jason and I only had to buy two adult tickets. Next time, I'll save the adult fee and consider putting Max on the ride all on his own. What's the worst that could happen? He can scream, vomit and wretch violently? Been there done that already... Maybe I can somehow attach his car seat to the ride and call it a day? In hindsight, maybe I should just suck it up and pay the $2 fee for the ride.
In this first picture, Jason and I are assessing which horse is best for Elle and which bench is best for Max and I.

Here, it's not clear if Max is looking at the ride in amazement or fear. Chances are, it's a bit of both.
Is this picture all blurry? Sure it is! That's what happens when you give my wife the best camera (with an image stabilizing lens) to take pictures. Out of the 20 pictures she took, this is sadly the best one of Max and I. This is likely taken pre-spit up. I can tell because 1) he's smiling, 2) his shirt is clean, 3) my shirt is clean!

And while Meri can't take a single picture of me and Max that's not blurry she managed to get a great action shot of a horse's a$$ and Elle. By the horse's a$$, I literally mean the horse's rear end, not Jason -- that was clear, wasn't it??
No comments:
Post a Comment