Friday, October 31, 2008

Max's First Halloween, Part 3

Since Meri had her own fun with Max the night before Halloween, I decided to take Max to a sold out party at the nearby American Museum of Natural History. Long story short, we had high hopes and were let down. Max was about four year too young to participate. And I was bored stiff at the event. We had more fun eating dinner outside of the museum, adjacent to the dog park.In this picture, Natasha snapped a quick picture of us ready to go. I'm dressed up as a casual office worker; Max as Superman.





This is a great shot of Max, ready to roll. Note his custom-made Superman trick-or-treat bag!



















And finally, here's a shot depicting the non-stop excitement at the museum party. Luckily, when we met up with Meri a bit later in the evening, there was a lot more excitement!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Mom said it was "SuperMax" costume. To which I replied, "What is it? An orange jumpsuit? Shoes without laces?" Since I was thinking more along the lines of a supermax prison. Obviously, this caused some degree of grief, so only later was this billed as a SuperMan outfit. Thought I'd set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sniff sniff....

    "sharper than a serpent's tooth"

    ReplyDelete