After several unsuccessful attempts, I was finally able to upload this abbreviated video. While this shorter version clearly shows Max laughing his a$$ off, it doesn't do justice to the curious passers by. Many seemed intrigued by the two young lads, one laughing hysterically, the other (Lyon) somewhat indifferent. You could see people walking past Max, stopping, then reversing their track to get a better look at him!
What was making Max laugh so much? I'm not terribly sure, but a later clip shows Lyon sporting a Yankee's cap lurking in front of Max. Natasha hasn't yet revealed any further details about their activity that day. Though, she's entirely convinced we'd win a hundred g's taking this show to America's Funniest Home Videoes.
(For some reason I can't embed the video. To see it, go to Google Video directly. Sorry!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
His laughter is contagious. Cannot stop watching this clip. Natasha did a fabulous job.
ReplyDelete