It's hard to see it in this picture, but Max is indeed getting his first two teeth as we speak. He's clearly both amazed and annoyed by this new development, chewing on things constantly these days. It clearly causes a considerable amount of discomfort and makes for a noisy night's sleep. (Do they hurt more often at night? Do they only grow at night? I wonder). If you click on the picture below to see an enlarged image, you may be able to get a good view of the tooth. If you do end up clicking on the image, I'd say that you have waaay too much time on your hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I guess I do have waaay too much time on my hands, because I did enlarge the picture to see the adorable little white tooth buds.
ReplyDeleteHe is very sweet, and I am so glad to see that you are enjoying every step of his development.
Hoping to see him again soon....
And I thought I was the only one with tooooooooooo much time!
ReplyDelete