Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Holiday Outfits

For work, I rarely need to wear a jacket or suit. When I do, it's always annoying and I love to complain about it. (Me, complain? That's so out of the ordinary, I know). For a guy that spends most of his days in onesies, shorts, t-shirts and sweat suits, Max was very good about his fancy holiday outfits. We were rushed getting him ready, so we don't have a ton of pictures. But, he did really well with the outfits and was generally quite content wearing them, except during the mile-long walk to temple. He takes after me and was sweating like a beaver both ways. It was just a bit too warm for an argyle sweater vest. Great to have nice weather, but bad if your wardrobe consists of only two fancy outfits, both more appropriate for a cool Fall day than a warm and sunny one. On day two, we learned our lesson and decided to drive with the AC on in the car to keep little Max nice and cool. No more sweatin' like a beaver.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment