Seriously, what did you guys do without digital cameras? I took about 50 pictures today and they all stink. In the olden days, you'd maybe take a roll of 24 pictures. Wait a week, see the prints then be disappointed. With this digital stuff, you know right away that you can't get a good shot of a one month old no matter how hard you try. If only Max had a bit more gas this morning, we'd have a better shot of him "smiling". In any event, enjoy the slide show below for the best of the worst. A couple are cute, but none are "perfect". Thankfully the real thing is. I think if I invested in a new lens, all of these picture problems would go away. That's what the nice salesman at B&H told me anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ed, Meri, and Max,
ReplyDeleteMeri, thanks for telling me about this site--it's great! What a beautiful little boy Max Henry is. Did J. Lo ask for permission prior to copying you in the naming department? Can't wait to meet him in person, hopefully soon.
Best,
Julie (Hession)
(the PBJulie is from my blog, in case you were wondering--Peanut Butter and Julie. It's just recipes. I think my mom reads it and that's about it!)