For the dozen or so of our readers that have been around Max around at bed time, you know his favorite bedtime story is Goodnight Gorilla. The books is already worn and tattered and it's barely 20 months old. So when we visited the "real zoo" -- no offense to the lovely, local Central Park Zoo -- we had to visit as many animals from the book as possible. We saw the elephants, the giraffes and zebras. The grand finale being the gorilla, of course. This was the best picture I could get of Max and the gorillas, what can I say. I was about 9 inches from his face which is why things look a little weird. And, despite repeated attempts to call out to the gorilla, I couldn't get him (or her?) to turn around for the camera. Maybe next time.
In the video, you can definitely see and hear Max's excitement as he see the elephants.
No comments:
Post a Comment