
Max loved sitting down in the red Jeep to get his first haircut. Well actually, he loved
being in the red Jeep, but he didn't too much sitting. Surprise, surprise. When was the last time he sat still without food in his hand?

At some point during the haircut, Max noticed the Lady and the Tramp DVD I put on for him. This place is some racket, I swear. First, you walk through an aisle of toys. Then an aisle of DVDs,
then you get to the haircut section. The DVD's are a great distraction if your kid notices them. Max did after a little while, but as soon as he did, the 10 minute haircut was over.

Here's a shot of Max after the haircut with the brown zebra, Meri. You have to admit, it looks good, no?
Hi Max, meri and Ed~
ReplyDeleteMax, your haircut is AWESOME! I had my haircut a month ago and it's almost in my eyes already again! I think I'll ask for ice pops and ice cream when they want to put me in the chair next time!
Hugs to you,
Page (and Romy and Andrew too)