This picture was taken after Isabella refused hugs-and-kisses from me an Max, but before I went on the vomit comet (aka the carosel) in Prospect Park. It's a 4G simulator disguised by antique horses, a mechanical band and an old man who looks like the professor from Back to the Future. Afterwards, I was no longer smiling, but Max was still sticking his tongue out and spitting, making that pphhhbllltititit noise.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Isabella Turns Four!
This picture was taken after Isabella refused hugs-and-kisses from me an Max, but before I went on the vomit comet (aka the carosel) in Prospect Park. It's a 4G simulator disguised by antique horses, a mechanical band and an old man who looks like the professor from Back to the Future. Afterwards, I was no longer smiling, but Max was still sticking his tongue out and spitting, making that pphhhbllltititit noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment