Layne came over. She and Max did a lot of sitting around.
Truthfully, they did play a bit. She walks like a champ now, it's crazy. Max shared
all of his toys really well. He wasn't thrilled about sharing the green monkey chair,
but he was OK about sharing the big chair in his room since, suprisingly, these
two big kids could fit quite nicely on it. I wasn't present for these pictures, so I
have no idea what they were doing. It looks like they were watching some really
intense episode of Dora or Curious George. These shows can get very emotional.

Truthfully, they did play a bit. She walks like a champ now, it's crazy. Max shared
all of his toys really well. He wasn't thrilled about sharing the green monkey chair,
but he was OK about sharing the big chair in his room since, suprisingly, these
two big kids could fit quite nicely on it. I wasn't present for these pictures, so I
have no idea what they were doing. It looks like they were watching some really
intense episode of Dora or Curious George. These shows can get very emotional.

No comments:
Post a Comment