
As promised, here's the first of the Christmas 2008 installment... In this first picture, Max is all dressed for bed as he has his first encounter with the Christmas tree inside the house. Max helped Meri and I pick out the tree this year and Max witnessed my artful negotiation with the fine blonde ladies from Florida who live in the pick up truck outside of Starbucks for 4 weeks selling trees. (All of this is 100% true, I swear). Starting off the negotiation with one figure, I quickly doubled the blonde laides intial offer and the three of us went home, tree in hand. Max didn't participate too much in the trimming of our perfect NYC tree (tall, full, yet narrow), but he did get a glimpse of the lights before he went to bed that night.
You can start to notice Max's new grin in this picture. It's all the rage these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment