Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Atlantis Visit

That is, the other Atlantis. The one in Riverhead. Oddly, though, Max enjoyed the aquariums in
Riverhead far more than the ones in the Bahamas. He was just too young back in March I guess.
In Riverhead, he was stalking these fish like prey. He wouldn't let them get out of his site. He loved
watching the sea lions underwater. And while Meri and I didn't exactly enjoy the rays begging for
food in the little pool, Max loved it. They were like giant mosquitoes nipping at your fingers! Despite the
rain, we made a quick trip outside where Max checked out the giant goldfish. I'm sorry, I mean coi for
all of you fancy fish people. The highlight of the trip? Definitely the monkey. Despite Max's new
appreciaton for the aquarium, I think that the pina coladas at the Bahamian Atlantis were far superior.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment