Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who says matching shirts are corny?

Sure, some of you may have made comments that the matching Hawaiian shirts Greg and Alyssa got me and Max were corny. But I really like Hawaiian shirts and they keep you cool at a summer barbecue. Some of you may say that the matching, monogrammed polo shirts that Meri get us are corny, too. But I really like monogrammed polo shirts and they remind me of my initials that I love so much. [Don't make me spell 'em out for you]. No one will argue that the matching "tough boy" shirts Liz and Sam got us for Christmas are corny, however. If Max and I walked in to a biker bar, we'd get the pick of any stool in the joint and the barkeep would buy us drinks. (Bottled beer and bottled formula, of course). Here, Max and I are seen in our matching Lucky Brand waffle knit printed shirts looking tough in our respective Gap pants.

(For those with a critical eye, due to different laundry techniques, our shirts changed colors slightly.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment