Monday, August 11, 2008

Who's that girl?

How many of you can hold a spackle bucket in your arms? I've got a half of one in each arm in this picture. It took a while, but eventually I was able to get both of them in my arms long enough for this quick picture. Rachel and Max look like they're ready for a night on the town. Me? I look like I just spent several hours on the beach, wearing a hat and not enough sunscreen. And for those of you taking notes, this is Rachel after we got the sand out of her eyelids. I can't wait to see her again on Friday. Rachel makes me a more confident father knowing that really, so long as the basic needs are met, kids can be happy no matter what's going on around them. I need to take some more pointers from Andrea and Alex so Max can be as low-key and happy.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment